- An Attack on Titan game for the 3DS is to be developed by Spike Chunsoft, the same studio that brought us Virtue’s Last Reward. Attack on Titan: The Last Wings of Mankind is scheduled for release on the 3DS in Japan this December. No word yet on a western release and with region locking on the 3DS, it could be one to worry about not coming here. Still, with how popular the anime is it could end up making its way here.
- Arcana Heart 3 has been announced for release on the consoles (presumably Ps3) as early as October this year! That came outta nowhere lol A 2D-fighter thats a little heavy on moe (Not really a bad thing, I find moe characters adorable at times) but also reputed to have an incredibly deep fighting system. Will it makes it way here? Probably. Previous entrys in the series have made there way west. Then again the Ps3 is region free so if it deosn't and you just gotta have it, you could always import.
- While I have no interest in the XboxOne, I do have some for Crimson Dragon. From Yukio Futatsugi, the same designer of Panzer Dragoon, it deos look to be a genuinly good title. No doubt will be released in the west too. For some new screens and a NEW trailer, head over to Rice Digital.
- Atelier Escha and Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky will be released in Europe early next year. Tecmo Koei haven't given a firm date as of yet, just an 'Early 2014' mention. The game allows you to play as both Escha and Logy, each one with their own story and personality so Id say its a must for any Atelier fan!
- Yakuza Ishin, slated for release with the Ps4 in Japan, will also include an entire side-story called 'Another Life'. In this you adopt a girl and allow her to live at your secondary home. Here you can do all kinds of activites, like grow crops! yeah Im bein serious. It sounds like an entirely different game within a game. PLUS! 'Another Life' is accessible on the Vita when you are away from your Ps4!! Come on SEGA, make the localistation happen.
- Toukiden will be getting a European release as Toukiden: The Age of Demons on the Playstation Vita only in early 2014. A release in the US has been penned for Q4 2013.
- Final Fantasy X HD has been given a release date of....WINTER! I swear SquareEnix are taking the piss on this one. Still no firm date!?
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle is making its way to the US sometime later this year. No word on a Euro release as of yet. With the game carrying a micro-transaction model, importing may be off the cards unfortunately.
- Monster Hunter: Frontier G is making its way to the Vita next year. The MMO was released back in 2007 on PC and will also feature a release on the Ps3 (Nov 20th), supporting cross-platform play between the Vita and itself, & the WiiU (Dec 11th). US and EU dates for the release on any console has yet to be announced.
- Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z has been slated for a release in Early 2014 for the west. Its due on Ps3, Vita (download only) and Xbox360. There is also news of a Naruto costume for those that preorder the game or purchase day one. If your interested.....
- Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers is a 1v1 fighter packed with combo's and powers to use in battle. Apparently the game is accessible enough with some of its complexity owing to the fights happining with a 3D space, so positioning is key. It will launch Exclusive to the Ps3 in the US in November. Again no EU release date mentioned as of yet.
- A sequel to Gravity Rush has been teased by Sony for the Vita. Heres a Teaser.
- A new trailer has been released for the update to Soul Sacrifice - Soul Sacrifice: Delta showcasing its improved graphics and also some of its new character designs.
- Tales of Xillia 2 will be released on the Ps3 in both the US and EU at some point next year. Still no firm date but we do at least have a new Trailer.
- You enjoyed Bayonetta? Well you'll be pleased to know an anime movie is due out in Japanese cinema's on the 23rd November. Here's a Trailer.
- Sony have announced at TGS that voice & gesture control is possible for navigating the Ps4 and you will also be able to capture footage via its HDMI if you are so inclined. Still no date on the Gakai rollout in regions other than the US but Ps3 game streaming has been confirmed for 'Sony' devices. Deos this mean cloud streaming for Vita too? Possibly. Knack was also shown via remote play streamed to a VitaTV console. Sony also hopes to sell 5 million Ps4's by the end of March 2014! I think they could actually do it.
While theres not a huge amount of news here so far, we do still have Saturday & Sunday to go yet. With these being public days though Im not too sure just how much more snippets of interest Im going to be able to gather up. I recommend a look at Gamespot's TGS section. For a mainstream site it has quite a lot of gameplay demo's and trailers for titles like Strider & Final Fantasy XV. At the moment their section on the show is standing at 8 pages, and its almost all footage. Give it a look if theres a game I may have missed you have interest in.
With it being Saturday tomorrow, and with my new timetable for posts going into effect, There probably wont be a post. Still, Ill be keeping up with TGS so if there's any news thats worthy of bringing to your attention I will. If not, Then it'll be a review on Sunday. Im hoping not to delay a review again like my Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll review as it kinda hampers the first news post of the week. Id rather bring a bumper news post with the weekends news than a late review. Although, This weekend it'll at least be understandable with it being TGS. Are there any game's so far that have been announced you'd like us to have a deeper look in to? Let us know in the comments or hit me up on my Twitter and as always, we'll see what we can dig up!