A new patch for the PC release of Agarest Generations of War Zero has just gone Live.
Considering the game only went live on Steam less than a week ago, Ghostlights swift work to get the patch live so quickly is commendable. While our review playthrough didn't necessarily come across any bugs for ourselves (the game scored a worthy 7/10 afterall) those that have come across some in specific cases can rest easy with this fix. Here's the full changelog:
- FIXED KEY TEXT FOR ESOTERIC BOOK NEEDS CHANGING TO MATCH NEW COLOUR IN BATTLE
- FIXED STATUS SCREEN DETAILS BUTTON INCONSISTENCY
- ADDED A +/- 10 FUNCTION TO BUYING AND SELLING IN THE SHOPS
- FIXED SINGLE LINE NOTIFICATION WINDOW HAS A BLACK LINE THROUGH IT
- FIXED RETURNING TO MAIN MENU AND REPEATEDLY PRESSING THE SELECT BUTTON MUTES THE CONFIRM SFX
- FIXED TYPO IN DESCRIPTION WHEN LOADING AGAREST 1 DATA
- FIXED FILES MOVE ABOUT ON THE AGAREST 1 DATA LOAD SCREEN
- FIXED GAME STUCK IN TUTORIAL BATTLE - RAISED MIMEL'S AGILITY SLIGHTLY SO HIGH AGILITY CHARACTERS CAN PROGRESS THROUGH THE TUTORIAL
Thanks to @Ghostlight_Ross for emailing the full changelog to us so we could relay it to you.