Square Enix has announced the release of a Final Fantasy V PC port with a new trailer.
The port to PC, set to release on September 24th for $15.99 (10% discount for those that preoder) via Steam, is set to feature:
- Veteran character designer, Kazuko Shibuya, has returned to recreate the characters and graphics from the Game Boy Advance version for an enhanced experience.
- Updated controls and a newly optimised active-time battle system for an even more fluid PC experience
- A job and ability system featuring 26 unique classes that allows players to freely customise their four heroes to fit their unique play style
- The Sealed Temple, an additional dungeon originally featured in the 2006 version of Final Fantasy V for Game Boy Advance
- Enuo, an optional boss created by renowned designer Tetsuya Nomura
- Loads of obtainable Steam trading cards and achievements