Friday 27 December 2013

To Love-Ru Trouble Darkness: Battle Ecstasy teases a trailer starring Lala Deviluke



This teaser has just released. This is one of my favorite Harem anime's EVER! The game is described as an harem action game. That means we will have some fighting but most of the time let the girls fall in love with Rito. I don't know about you guys but i'm ready to massage Momo and Lala to become the Harem/Deviluke King.

The bad news is the chance for this game coming to the west is close to zero. However, the Playstation Vita is not bound to region locking :) I'm going to import this beauty. To Love-Ru Trouble Darkness: Battle Ecstasyis slated for release in Japan on May 22nd, 2014.

1 comment:

  1. I wanna see some more details about this game but I'm a big TLR fan so I might import it too.

    ReplyDelete