Friday 18 April 2014

News: pQube gauging interest in possible localisation


Interested in Hello Kitty & Apron of Magic: Rhythm Cooking? Want to see it here in the west?
pQube have been gauging interest in the 3DS title these past couple of days on Facebook - with Geraint Evans, Head of Marketing at pQube, going on to say

"I really like the look of Hello Kitty and the Magic Apron. Cute, pink, moe and it has Arcana Heart characters in it  – which pretty much seals it for me.  Last Christmas I was watching the videos you posted of Saki frying up steak and onions  – and it’s been in the back of my mind ever since. What I personally like and what people want to buy are often quite different – though I’ve always been open to hearing what our fans would like to see brought over," Replied Evans

Is it a title that would hold any interest for you? (the Moe is enough for me to be interested) Be sure to let them know!

Source [Facebook] [Siliconera]

No comments:

Post a Comment