Bandai Namco has announced the release date for the upoming God Eater Resurrection.
The game will will launch for PlayStation 4 & PS Vita (Bandai Namco will also release a Cross-Play Pack & Anime Blu-ray Disc Set Vol. 1, which will include both the PlayStation 4 & PS Vita versions with the first volume of the anime on a Blu-ray disc) on October 29th in Japan, with the PsP remaster set to have some additional features:
- A new “Predator Style” of combat, allowing players to devour enemies while in the air.
- The Aragami “Dyaus Pita” has been given a makeover.
- The same six sword blade categories from God Eater 2: Rage Burst are in the game (Short Blade, Long Blade, Burst Hammer, Buster Blade, Charge Spear, and Variant Size).
- Transformation attacks. After a sword-shape attack, your weapon can convert to its gun shape.
- There is an after-story leading into God Eater 2.
A debut trailer for the remaster was also released alongside this announcement: