- New battle system? - Maybe, Maybe not. Apparently its based upon the series staple Linear Motion Battle System while having a pace similar to Graces. No specific have been given out as of yet so thats about as much information as you'll find currently.
- Story seems to have some focus on Dragons. Are they friend or foe? How do they fit into the story/universe? etc. A lot of questions that will be "answered in time", as worded by Hideo Baba
- Big focus on exploration. Just like in Xillia apparently.
- The game takes place in a location called "Green Wood" Here, the Kingdom of Highland and the Empire of Lowlance seem to be disputing for control of the region.
- 2 characters announced so far, The lead protagonist Slay (male) and a heroine knight named Alicia (female) The game has a total of four character designers on the project: Kosuke Fujishima, Mutsumi Inomata, Daigo Okumura, and Minoru Iwamoto
That's pretty much all we know so far or have been able to glean from whats been revealed. More information will no doubt be released in due time so we'll have to make do with what we have. A teaser site is also up here, although there doesn't seem to be anymore information there. A new trailer of the game will be shown during Jump Festa 2014 on December 21/22 (2013) for those eager to feast on more information for the game in question.
Here's the teaser trailer (Filmed off-screen at the event):