The Evil Within, set to release release in August, has been delayed.
It will now be launching for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on October 21st in NA & October 24th in the EU
“Shinji Mikami and his team at Tango Gameworks have asked for additional time to further balance and refine the game in order to deliver the polished, terrifying pure survival horror experience they set out to create,” Bethesda stated in its press release.
Pre-order details were also announced and will include ‘The Fighting Chance Pack,’ which will provide players with a number of additional items for use in the game, including:
- Medical Kit – A vital health enhancement to enable Sebastian to fight on.
- Green Gel – Used to upgrade Sebastian’s attributes.
- Double Barrel Shotgun and Three Shells – A larger and more formidable shotgun than the regular shotgun, it’s useful for tight situations with multiple encroaching enemies.
- An Incendiary Agony Bolt – Capable of showering nearby enemies with damaging fire sparks.
- A Poison Agony Bolt – Will draw enemies towards it and poison them, allowing Sebastian time for a quick escape.