Square Enix has released the 2.0 update announced for Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae.
Alongside the Episode Duscae update for Playstation 4 & Xbox One, a new patch will also be released for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD that will tweak the games sensitive camera & reduce motion blur. The Episode Duscae update will feature:
An overview trailer for the 2.0 update is available below:
- You can now fight the Catoblepas! That’s the big monster in the lake. In version 2.0 one of them comes out of the lake onto land where you can fight it. Be careful though, it apparently takes 20 minutes to defeat with all four characters at level 99 and it can still knock you out in one hit.
- You can now warp out of battle to certain locations.
- There’s a new dodge roll!
- New character interactions (in the field/environment and during camping).
- New team combo attacks using all four party members.
- Additional side quests involving just you/Noctis and one other party member.
- A lot of direct interactions between all the characters that have been added. One of the main themes of Final Fantasy XV is the journey that these characters go on together and they’re all supposed to be close friends, so hopefully now you’ll be able to get a greater sense of their friendships.
- More little things that are best to discover on your own.