Nippon Ichi developing a Playstation 4 game
Disgaea developer Nippon Ichi has confirmed they are working on a Playstation 4 title. They have announced it at the NISA press event. No further details were given but they hinted we should expect more details to be revealed at the Tokyo Game Show.
Second Trailer Demon Gaze and release date
NIS America revealed the second trailer for the dungeon RPG Demon Gaze. Furthermore, they revealed that Demon Gaze releases on April 22 in North America and April 25 in Europe. Here is a description of the game: Demon Gaze takes place thousands of years after the events of its predecessor, Students of the Round, which was created by the same developer. In the game, the player controls Oz, a young man that possess the power of a magic eye capable of sealing demons. The gameplay is split between venturing into dungeons and spending time at the inn where players can build relationships with non-player characters or spend the money they have earned in the dungeons.
Here is the trailer you were looking for :
In the trailer they show some interesting characters you are going to meet and the ability to create new characters who are joining you in your quest. I think this game is going to be covered by our own kaichou. So look forward to it.
Mugen Souls Z release date and first english trailer
NIS America revealed that Mugen Souls Z is releasing in May in Europe and North America. They also added they will be releasing via rental and digital channels. The developer of Mugen Souls Z Compile Heart are known for pushing the boundaries when it comes to games. The original Mugen Souls had it's fair share of content cut over in NA & EU!
Hyperdimension Neptunia PP first English trailer
NIS America revealed the first English trailer for Hyperdimension Neptunia PP. Hyperdimension Neptunia PP will release on Playstation Vita in 2014. Here is some information about the features and story below from Gematsu:
StoryBehold Gamindustri, a world that remains peaceful thanks to the power of the Console Patron Units. Suddenly!!! Something appears and shakes the very foundation of this world! The world has been taken over by an idol boom. This growing interest in pop stars has caused the source of the CPUs’ power—shares—to vanish.Features
- Produce: Guide the CPUs’ idol careers! Raise stats through lessons and increase their fanbase through PR events. Know when to take a break, too!
- Events: Enjoy the silly character-driven story! Enjoy the zany Neptunia cast as they talk your ears of in event scenes! The more you hang out with them, the higher their stats will climb.
- Concerts: Boost stats and put on concerts. Increase the CPUs’ shares by putting on concerts. Choose a song, outfit, and master the stage directions to throw fans into a frenzy!
- Viewer: Tap the screen and the characters will react! Sure, you can have some private time with the Neptunia cast and tap them in various areas, but they’ll get pissed if you tap them the wrong way!
Due for release in 2014 I am sure we all are looking forward to producing our #1 Idol.
Battle Princess of Arcadia
NIS America has revelead they will be releasing Compile heart's side scrolling beat em up / RPG to North America and Europe via the Playstation Network ( No retail version as of yet). It's no surprise this game is being localized since the enormous success of Vanilla Wear's Dragons crown being received with healthy sales both digital and retail.
Here is some information about the features and story below from gematsu:
AboutThe kingdom of Schwert was once peaceful and beautiful. But now it’s been overrun by monsters, and as the Battle Princess Plume, it’s up to you to set things right in this colourful, highspeed action RPG! Recruit a group of warriors and engage in skirmishes against the enemy before taking on huge and powerful bosses in epic siege battles! You’ll also get to delight in an extensive upgrade system. As you stomp the enemy into the ground throughout each level, you’ll collect weapons and materials that you can use to enhance your gear.You’ll be able to unlock new skills based on your weapon and its level, and with enough time and effort, you can even transform your gear into new, more powerful weapons! Fight your way through each area, gaining new characters and abilities, gathering heaps of treasure, and upgrading your weapons and gear, all on your way to victory!Key Features
- Hand-to-Hand Combat: Take on wave after wave of enemies as you switch between a variety of characters in real time!
- Super Boss Battles: Face off against massive enemies, each with their own violently dynamic skills and attacks!
- Tons of Weapons, Tons of Skills: Each character has their own weapon specialty, complete with a bevy of unique skills and combo attacks. Swords, spears, axes, guns—you name it, we got it!
No solid date on this one as of yet but it is shaping up to be a beast in the 2D brawler genre!.
Disgaea 4 : A promised revisited trailer and release date
NIS America has revealed Disgaea 4 a promised revisisted will be landing on the shores of Europe and North America this summer.
AboutThe original game had a cast and story that was widely praised as one of the best in the series, and this PlayStation Vita version offers players a chance to relive that adventure on the go, and with brand-new content! Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited comes packed with in-depth gameplay, everlasting value, and the great sense of humor you’ve come to love.The graphics engine truly brings Takehito Harada’s characters to life with fluid animations and high definition details. Create your own political party and take advantage of a slew of new battle and strategic features expanding upon the already staggering replay value. Grab your PS Vita and stop the Corrupternment’s evil doings with the power of…sardines?PS Vita-Exclusive Content and Features
- Tons of bonus content, including brand-new scenarios exclusive to this release, adding more backstory to some of your favorite characters.
- New characters, as well as cameo appearances by characters from previous Disgaea games.
- A new tier of spells, job specific techniques, as well as other gameplay enhancements.
- Includes all of the downloadable content that was available on the PS3 version.
- Brand new music tracks have been added for a total nearing 100 enjoyable tunes. Features beautiful Hi-res sprites that look even better on the Vita’s OLED screen.
- And more!
Danganronpa 2 : Goodbye despair
Once again the dark Monokuma is the evil genius behind the killing game in Danganronpa. Expect the game to release in Europe and North America this Fall via retail and digital channels.
Some information below . Thanks gematsu
Jabberwock Island – once a popular tourist destination, this now uninhabited island remains oddly pristine. You and your classmates at the elite Hope’s Peak Academy have been brought to this island by your super-cute teacher for a “lovey-dovey, heart-throbbing school trip.” Everyone seems to be having fun in the sun…until Monokuma returns to restart his murderous game! Trapped on this island of mutual killing, your only hope of escape rests in solving the island’s mysteries. But be warned—sometimes the truth can be its own despair…Key Features
- Deadly Island Vibes: Murder is the only means of escape when you’re trapped on this island paradise. As your fellow classmates start dropping like coconuts, you’ll need to delve into each murderous incident, forage for clues, and interview your classmates to reveal the opportunity, motive, and means behind each killer case!
- Tribal Council: You’ll go head-to-head in all new minigames with the other students during the Class Trial, shooting down their false truths and using your evidence to uncover what really happened. But watch out! If a student is unconvinced, they’ll challenge you to a one-on-one Rebuttal Showdown and force you to defend your argument!
- Survival of the Keenest: Match up your evidence with your fellow classmates’ arguments and determine who’s really telling the truth. Once you’ve got a suspect in your sights, turn up that tropical heat in a variety of timing- and reflex-based game systems to reveal the ultimate truth and escape with your life!
There where more announcements which i will cover below with the trailers!
Fairy Fencer F
Featuring the talents of ex Final Fantasy staff Yoshitaka Amano as concept artist, Nobou Uematsu as composer, Tsunako of IF fame on character design, Toshiki Inoue as a screen writer & "Neptunia team". Fairy Fencer F is looking to take on the RPG giants with an all star developer team & Idea Factory's charm that has brought them to the public eye over the last couple of years. Expect a big story with quirky characters and an outstanding amount of character development when this drops in 2014
Chou Megami Shinkou Noire Gekishin Black Heart
Also coming to us is the nifty SRPG spin off based on fan favourite Neptunia girl Noire. Featuring a Chibi art style fans will be treated to countless hours of SRPG fun. Developed by STING the company behind the fantastic Gungnir & the Yggdra games you know this team know it's way around an SRPG. Throw in lashing of Neptunia's classic comedy & borderline fanservice & this is one for fans & new comers alike!
(Huge thanks to Remy for the majority of this article. Due to conflicts this article was finished up by Andi. All titles featured in this article will or have already been covered by us. Past articles can be found via the tag bar on the side - Andi)