Sony have released a video showcasing Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines.
This Japanese gameplay trailer for the PSVita release looks to enlighten the viewer on the characteristics of the numerous classes available, each is detailed below as they appear in the Video:
- Swordsman class is Heavily armoured & excels in attack and defence in the frontlines of battle.
- The Archer, that has a nice range for attacks with power that rivals the Swordsman.
- The Naginata warriors specialise in attacks that can take out the entire front row of enemies and they have the power to go with it. They can also equip sturdy Armour.
- The Spearmen are similar to Naginata users, but have better reach and focus more on offence.
- Dancers don’t have much power, but they make up for it using their fans for wide-ranged attacks and by evading enemy hits.
- The Destroyer class that serves the sole purpose of having explosive power.
- Monks are best at close-ranged combat and put their powerful kicking attacks to use. They don’t have much armour, but they make up for it with evasion.
- Cannoneers also pack a punch, but they attack from a distance with shots that can switch between single and shotgun-like spread shots for multiple targets.