Monday 7 April 2014

News: Firefly's Dairy Trailer



htoL#NiQ or Firefly’s Diary is a project from Nippon Ichi Software that seems to be gaining interest and momentum. Firefly’s Diary looks more like a production from an indie studio, even though the lead team is from the Disgaea series,  instead of the usual Strategy RPG's the publisher is known for. The trailer details aspects of the games story you can find detailed a little below -

December 31st, 9999. A rain of scrap iron.

At the very bottom of the dark ruins, lies a small shack that’s waiting to be crushed at any moment. Inside, Mion awakens. Not knowing where she is or what she’s doing there, Mion is puzzled and frightened.

“When she looks at me, it’s almost as if she senses some kind of nostalgia, as she expresses relief.”
“I need to get her out of here.”

The world outside the small shack is merciless. By herself, Mion could be crushed in the shadow of the debris.

“However, I can expel those shadows.”
“I shall continue leading Mion higher… and higher.”

“Because I have a reason for taking this child with me.”


Source [Siliconera]

No comments:

Post a Comment