This is a little outside what we normally report about but this is a game that I am really excited for. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 is the sequel to the highly popular multiplayer 3rd person shooter, Garden Warfare.
In addition to extra modes and new single player options, six new classes have been announced. Up until now very little was known about them but in a recent developers diary, new details have been released;
- Imp and Z-Mech – The smallest and most agile of the zombies that turns into a Z-Mech robo of mass destruction with missiles.
- Citron – A time-travelling bounty hunter from the future – and also an orange.
- Super Brainz – The flashy, punchy-powerhouse superhero with exceptional hair and a charismatic smile.
- Rose – An extremely powerful sorceress that can turn zombie foes into fully playable goats.
- Captain Deadbeard – A crusty peg-legged captain with a trick weapon up his sleeve.
- Kernal Corn – Leads the plant offensive as the primary assault class with dual cob busters and a high rate of fire.
These extra six classes bring the total number of classes to 14 with over 100 playable characters.