Ni-Oh has been announced for PS4 after it was originally announced as a PS3 Exclusive back in 2005.
Pitched as a dark action RPG which sees players take on difficult missions in a Sengoku world that is populated with yokai. It has been stated that it is very difficult to complete this game on your first try so if you are a gamer that loves a difficult challenge this one will be perfect for you.
After being shown at the TGS, more details have been released in this weeks Famitsu;
The release is scheduled for 2016 in Japan with no firm date set for the West.
- The game was originally in development as a launch title for PlayStation 3.
- We wanted to highlight the action elements rather than fixate on the RPG elements.
- Although people would say, “you only announced it, you haven’t made anything,” we were still making it under the surface.
- Ni-Oh runs at 60 frames per second.
- To depict the world of Japanese yokai culture in its highest quality, we made Ni-Oh a PlayStation 4-exclusive.
- There will be huge boss yokai that appear.
- We want to let users play the game before it releases.
- It was thanks to Ni-Oh remaining on Famitsu’s anticipated games feature as a rookie candidate that the team was able to keep up development.